The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8F just CLA'd

flyingpalm

Up for sale is an Rolleiflex 2.8F in great working condition with Planar 80/2.8 lens and 12/24 function.

It's just getting back from local technician for CLA which cost me $200, meter is perfectly working, speeds are all accurate and focus is smooth. I can't supply receipt but I will supply the technician's email or phone number if you need reference.

The camera is in fair used condition, with some paint loss, small dings and dents, but the glass is perfect, no scratches, haze or fungus. Screen is the original bright split screen.

Comes with original metal cap, generic metal hood and original clip-on shoulder strap.

Camera SN:2460601
Viewing lens: Heldosmat 1:2.8/80 911030
Taking lens: Carl Zeiss Planar 1:2.8/80 Nr.4352354

Asking for $1650.

Any other questions please contact with me.

H

Hannahroserobinson

Hi there,

Lovely camera, would you post to Australia? And if yes do you accept paypal?

You would make a very happy lady if so, I'm dying to get into MF with a rolleiflex. Would treasure it forever for you!

Cheers,

HannahRose