The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lowepro Magnum AW Gadget bag (gently used)

35mmSummicron

Hi,

I wish to sell my Lowepro Magnum AW gadget bag. This is a professional camera bag meant for comfortably and safely carrying a fairly extensive kit. Perfect for wedding and event shooters.

Carries 2 bodies, 4-5 lenses, plus all your accessories. Velcro inserts are FULLY customizable, and bag has LOTS of pockets and padded compartments that are weather-proof.

It is used, but shows little to no signs of wear. All zippers, fabric, etc. in perfect condition. This bag is HEAVILY padded and great for carry lots of camera gear, but still small enough to meet airline carry-on limitations.

read about it here: http://products.lowepro.com/product/Magnum-AW,1959,20.htm

the padded shoulder strap is hidden behind the bag in the photos, but it is certainly there and part of the bag.

B&H sells this bag new for $179.95 + Tax

asking $125 USD + shipping

I am selling this because I am need a bigger bag.