The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus Zuiko 35-80 f2.8

mls64

Olympus OM Zuiko auto-zoom 35~80mm f2.8
$1099 total, including shipping, ins, paypal, in the US.
International buyers please inquire about cost.

This is one of the very best lenses made by Olympus. They don't come up for sale very often.

This example is in good shape. Wear marks where the hood mounts, and minor shiny spots on the aperture ring. Glass is clean, looks perfect without a flashlight. Under really close inspection with a bright light I can see some very minor cleaning spots front and rear, and typical dust specs in lens. No fogging or fungus, overall the glass is excellent. Certainly nothing that would affect images.

Function: Aperture ring is tight, snappy. Aperture blades are perfect, no wear or oil. The focus ring is a bit tight from 3-4 feet and then it is smooth. Been that way since I've owned it, I'm the second owner. The front has slight play. It was this way new and the previous owner sent it to Olympus two times to have it checked out and it came back with a clean bill of health. I just want to make everything perfectly clear on the front end so no one is disappointed.

If you are looking for a collector lens, buy the one on the auction site right now for $2k... If you want a user, this is the lens for you, I'd rate it an 7.5 or 8 out of 10, being critical again.

Comes with original box, it is just that a box, no fancy styrofoam, but it is the original box!
Olympus original hood, soft case, and caps.

PM me with questions, and thanks for looking.

I have perfect feedback on the auction site, same username.