The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad XPan and Leica 90 Macro Elmar-M

Tim Gray

Leica 90 Macro Elmar-M:

Lens is in excellent shape. Comes with the Macro-Adapter M (#14409) and the Anglefinder M (#12531), as well as the leather cases for the lens, adapter, and finder, caps for the lens and adapter, and 39mm B+W UV 010 filter. I'm pretty sure I only have the box for the finder, but I will look and see if I have the box for the lens. Neither the lens or the adapter are 6-bit coded. Only marks of use is some dust.

$3300

Hasselblad XPan:

Comes with the 45mm lens. The camera finish has flaked a bit, which apparently happens a lot with the original XPans, but it’s not too bad. Everything works as it should. Lens is in great shape. Includes front lens cap (no rear lens cap) and B+W UV 010 filter. I do not have the lens hood, but have never really needed it.

$1450

I'll pay for paypal and shipping if it's in the US.

More pics here: http://db.tt/rYoeTG3e