The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Leica M8.2 Silver

VINCET

It took me over 2 years to finally get my hands on this M8.2 Silver chrome body with less than 3K clicks. Unfortunately, my eyes are no longer what use to be. Are there any serious interest if I am I sell this at $3750.00. It comes with box, manual, charger, battery, and strap. I will even throw in an extra non-Leica battery. Please, not interested in low ball offer. The reason why I wanted the silver one is becasue it is silver chrome vs black paint which tends to rub off very quickly. Silver chrome, although not perfect still last longer than the black paint. The saphire crystal also is nice. The condition is pretty close to new and everything work as it should. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Vince

Last edited:

Peter8888

Hi:

I am interested in your camera. Can you please send me your telephone number so I can call you. I live in Washington State. Does it come with the IR filters which should have came with the camera? Any way, I am interested.

Pete

Peter8888

I am new on this site. I am not sure if my previous email went through. I am interested in your M8.2. Please send me your number or email me at [email protected] or call me 253 538 8340. I am in Washington.

Pete