The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kirk Quick Release and BNIB Compact Flash

d.clin.design

I have two brand new un-open Transcend 32GB compact flash (CF Card) for sale. These are the fastest Transcend make at this time. I bought these a while back thinking of using them with my Canon 1D Mark IV. Sold the camera as well as all of my Canon lenses. Now just selling off the rest of my Canon accessories.

These will work with Canon 7D 5D Mark I Mark II Mark III Mark IV or any Nikon cameras that uses CF cards like the D3s D3 or even the new D4. Of course it will work with pretty much any camera that uses compact flash. It's great for video!!.

Spec:
Brand: Transcend
Model: Ultimate 600x
Size: 32GB
Speed: 90 MB/s Read 90 MB/s Write

Price: $135 shipped CONUS & Paypalled for each or $250 shipped CONUS & Paypalled for both.

I have 3 Kirk Quick Release Camera Plates and 1 Quick Release Lens Plate for sale. If you use Arca Swiss type release, I'm sure you heard of Kirk Enterprise and Really Right Stuff (RRS) I personally prefer Kirk and have had their plates and quick release on all of my gears. Now that the camera and the lens these plates used to be on are sold, It's time this should go to someone that might get some better use of them.

Kirk has these plates listed for $55 + tax and Shipping.

I'm asking $35 shipped CONUS & Paypalled. If buy more than one, I can take $5 off the total.

Here are the details of the plates.

Camera Plate:

PZ-128 - This is made for the Canon 5D Mark II without the grip. It has the loop on the side if you want to use a hand strap with the camera. The bottom will fit any arca swiss quick release.

PZ-59 - This is made for the Canon 1D Mark I Mark II. The bottom will fit any arca swiss quick release. Kirk doesn't make this plate anymore. If you have a Canon 1D Mark I or Mark II and want great Arca Plate, this is the best out there.

PZ-119 - This is made for the Canon 1D Mark III Mark IV . The bottom will fit any arca swiss quick release.

Lens Plate:
LP-41 - This is made for the Canon 70 - 200 f/2.8L IS. This should also work with the non IS version or Version II. It might work with other lens too.

Any of theses can be picked up during the day around Santa Clara or in the evening around Burlingame as well.

d.clin.design

CF cards are sold.

The 2 1D plates are still available.

$35 shipped/paypal a piece or $65 shipped/paypal for both. Shipping in CONUS only.

PZ-59 - This is made for the Canon 1D Mark I Mark II. The bottom will fit any arca swiss quick release. Kirk doesn't make this plate anymore. If you have a Canon 1D Mark I or Mark II and want great Arca Plate, this is the best out there.

PZ-119 - This is made for the Canon 1D Mark III Mark IV . The bottom will fit any arca swiss quick release.