The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Black Contax G 45mm f2

F

forthecommongood

Hi, I'm looking for a Black Contax G 45mm lens. Ideally it would be complete with the front cap and even a contax uv filter and hood, but it's certainly not a must. (Boxed of course gets extra points.) If possible, I'd like the glass to be in close to pristine condition. Shoot me a note and let me know what you have in terms of condition and so forth -- I can either make an offer or you can let me know what you would like for it.

I am new to this forum (as a poster, at any rate -- I've been reading it for ages) but am on Rangefinder forum and have only positive feedback on eBay. I'm also happy to speak directly as well if people prefer.

Thank you!

Last edited: