The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Minolta CLE rangefinder camera body

edwin_sn

i am giving up film at the moment and this has to go to fund a planned lens purchase. The metering is accurate in high speed up to 1/15sec, below that it seems to be slower than it should. But in manual mode, the slow speeds sounds accurate to me comparing it on my digital Ms. This sale is for the body only, lens in the picture is not included and this body will come only with the strap and the body cap. The price indicated is inclusive of paypal and shipping from the Philippines. You can make an offer but please dont lowball me coz the cost of shipping alone from my place to most of international destinations is about $90 already plus paypal fees.

$450 paypaled and shipped to your door