The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Epson RD-1 digital rangefinder

edwin_sn

A very well used camera in very good working condition. I got this i think from this forum, RFF or fredmiranda i cant recall :D it does have a few scratches and a long scratch on the lcd screen. it was there already when the previous owner sold it. The leatherette has been replaced by the previous owner with a griptac which i find more pleasing and easier to hold. I dont smoke but the previous owner maybe a smoker as i notice a very light scent of cigarette smoke odor on the camera, or maybe its the griptac, idont know :D it comes with 2 extra batteries so a total of 3 which holds a good charge each. i didnt have the box when i bought it and it will come only with the original strap and original body cap. Clean viewfinder and the patch has a slight vertical misalignment that did not bother me when i used it. I love this camera, i just need to sell to fund a planned lens purchase for my other digital M. The 35lux asph in the picture of course is not included you can make an offer but please dont lowball me coz the shipping cost alone from the Philippines to most international destination for this item is no less than $90 plus paypal fees. Price indicated is inclusive of paypal and shipping.

$1250 paypaled and shipped to your doorstep

edwin_sn

ok, considering that there are a couple of RD-1 bodies for sale on the board thats just slightly more expensive than my post because it looks physically better than mine. I am dropping the price to:

$1,100 shipped and paypal gift :) from $1250