The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya / Phase / RRS 24h sale!

vieri

Guys, last 24 hours to get the last three items out of my amazing Phase kit:

- Lens Mamiya 210mm f4 ULD, 250 Euro or $350 US
- Lens Phase One 80mm f2.8, 650 Euro or $850 US
- Really Right Stuff L-Bracket BM645-L (works on Phase bodies and Mamiya AFD bodies, see RRS website), 65 Euro or $85 US -- SOLD --

prices are without PayPal or shipping. Previous deal is still on: I'll split the PayPal fees if someone gets more than 1 item, and I will split PayPal fees AND add a 5% discount to people getting all the remaining lot. Prices for the whole lot is now 935 euro or $1.200 US after discount and PayPal fees, shipping not included. Whatever is not sold by Saturday will go to a dealer in Milan - which will mean higher prices for you, less money for me. A lose-lose situation for everyone, so if you were waiting for further price reductions, or trying to make up your mind, or whatever, this is your last chance to put your hands on some GREAT gear! :D

Last edited:

vieri

210 mm SOLD!

80 mm still available, last 5.30 h before closing the sale. Hurry up!!

vieri

OK folks, that's it - the 80 will be left in consignment tomorrow. Thank you all for the interest and for the buys, it has been a pleasure to deal with you all! :)