The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Konica 50mm f/2.4 Collapsible LTM

kzphoto

Bought this lens from Camera West in May or June of last year and it has seen a small amount of use. Phenomenal lens, wide open or stopped down. 1/2 aperture click stops between f/2.4 and f/8, then full stops down to f/16. Sorta weird, but it works. Minimum focusing distance of 0.8 meters.

It is based on a vintage Planar formula, 6 elements in 4 groups. Shoots black and white beautifully with a strong, contrasty image. Typical Konica image quality, with exquisite mechanical quality. All the operations are smooth and well dampened. Selling this lens to finance a 28 Cron I just purchased. I hate to see it go, but there's a few of these out there, so maybe sometime down the road I can replace it.

Very minimal wear on exterior surfaces. The collapsing barrel has a few marks, nothing significant. Lens hood has a bit of paint loss along the edge where it screws into the filter ring. Lens cap looks like it has a small scratch / mark on the edge, which has been detailed in one of the phtographs.

Comes with Box, Lens hood, B+W UV MRC 40.5 filter, original rear chrome cap, original front cap, and blue pouch.

Asking $750 plus shipping -- $15 bucks in the US, and more outside the US.

gear-008 by kzamani, on Flickr

gear-006 by kzamani, on Flickr

gear-005 by kzamani, on Flickr

gear-003 by kzamani, on Flickr

A few more photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/xbleh/6727275809/in/set-72157628858661197/