The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS : Leica 35mm summilux Asph Black (11874)

H

HenriCartier

Hello.

I am selling my 35mm Summilux ASPH black 11874 serial number 3741851 made in 1996.

Optically MINT 100% front and back. Protected with a filter from the first day of use. Cristal clear. No scratch, no foggy, no mark. Blades are in perfect condition.

The body is in good condition, some painting loss of normal use (look at the pictures) .

The aperture ring works very well, the focus ring is smooth.

The lens works perfectly with M8/M9. FULLY TESTED at all aperture no back front focus.

The lens comes with the standard leica front,back caps. No box. No leather case.

Here the pictures :

Price : 3000 EUROS net to me.

The shipping cost worldwide (via EMS) insured and tracking number are included.

You can pay via paypal (add paypal fees) or bank transfer. You have to pay in EUROS.

The lens will be sent FROM PARIS - FRANCE after the payment, I will transfer you the proof of the sending and the tracking number. It takes around 7 open days to arrive worldwide.

Don't hesitate if you have any question or if you need more pictures. If you contact me to buy the lens, please, say to me how do you want to pay and let me your e-mail address.

Thanks.
HenryCartier

H

HenriCartier

New price : 2900 euros.

And I add a leica leather case for the lens.

Thanks.

H

HenriCartier

Push...

No one for this amazing lens optically mint ?:confused: