The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica CL / Voigtlander Nokton 40 (Classic)

changed

Purchased this combo less than a month ago on here-- quickly realized that where I live is simply not suited for street.

The CL is cosmetically gorgeous, the meter functions perfectly, and the viewfinder is the best I've used. Includes the body, front cap, and battery adapter that allows you to use standard LR-44 cells.

The only defect with this camera is one missing tooth from the take-up spool inside. That being said, the previous owner shot 40+ rolls with the missing tooth and didn't have a problem, and I've put two rolls through the camera with no issue.

$330 net to me, shipped - firm. (I'm only looking to get out of it exactly what I paid).

And the Voigtlander Nokton 40 Classic:

Lens is pristine, focusing and aperture are smooth and snappy. No defects with the glass. Comes with rear cap, UV filter as front cap, and Voigtlander LH-6 hood. All in original boxes w/ paperwork.

$425 net to me me, shipped - firm. (Again, just looking to get out what I put in).

thanks for looking.

changed

The take-spool on the CL broke in half. The cost to repair is $108 with DAG. If anybody is interested, I'll take $108 off my original asking price for the CL.

$400 shipped for the Nokton package in perfect condition.