The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon s3 2000 black RF camera

nandemofoto

FOR SALE

Nikon s3 2000 Limited Edition rangefinder camera

The camera is in good working and cosmetic condition.
VF is bright and RF aligned.
There are some light marks on the bottom plate but other than that it looks great.

According to the sn this camera should be chrome not black paint. Looks like it was repainted by the previous owner or the dealer (Didn't know it when I bought it). The black paint looks fantastic and it's done professionally.

It only comes with Voigtlander cap. I bought it second hand and I don't have any other accessories or boxes.

Price 1550$

Insured and traceable shipment worldwide by EMS Japan.

* I am not responsible for any custom taxes you may have to pay in your country! *

Last edited:

nandemofoto

Unfortunately an attempt in mounting Jupiter 12 35/2.8 on this camera resulted in some marks and a scratch on the black paint around the mount... : (

The PRICE is now 1400$ shipped!

Last edited: