The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon 5000 ED film scanner

billbunton

Subscriber Member
I bought this scanner new a few years ago, intending to scan all my slides. Well, it's been sitting unused for most of that time, so it's time to pass it along to someone who will get some real use out of it. Aside from some dust on the slide adapter, it looks great, and I just gave it a quick try with vuescan and everything looks good.

I've got the original box, and as far as I can tell all the manuals and software, and of course the film and slide adapters and cables it originally came with.

I'm asking $1600, which includes shipping within the continental U.S. I have some feedback on Fred Miranda, though most of my buy/sell stuff has been on pixtus (Pixtus - Photography Forum, Photographers, Photo Tips, formerly known as texasphotoforum). In both places my username is billbunton. You can PM me, or email wgb at buntonstudios dot com if interested. Thanks for looking!

Scanner is sold, thanks!

Last edited: