The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lightly Used Fuji X100 with thumbs-up & extras

opticagent

FS: Lightly used Fuji X100 with thumbs-up and extras: $975 (includes insured shipping)

Very lightly used Fuji X100 in excellent condition, camera functions perfectly and shows very little signs of use. The camera has been well taken care of in a non-smoking environment. There are some minor marks on the base, only visible upon close inspection. I noticed a couple tiny specs of dust in the finder which are not noticeable when using the finder. I also noticed a tiny spec of dust in the lens (not visible in final images).
Camera was purchased new from Amazon on 12/13/2011. I will provide a copy of the receipt. The camera has had a screen protector on it since day one. It currently has an ACMAXX protector on it.

I am selling the camera as I am a film shooter and this camera just doesn't fit in with my working methods.

Camera comes with the following:

- Fujifilm x100 with original packaging/materials/accessories.
- THUMBS UP EP-5S SILVER (for the x100)
- JJC, LX-JX100 lens hood
- new unopened GGS LCD screen protector
- SanDisk 8gb extreme pro SD card
- modified Leica neck strap (I removed the rubber leica pad as it was digging into my neck)

Payment to be made via paypal. I will ship either same day or day following cleared payment to the confirmed paypal address. Shipment will come UPS ground, insured with signature required.
All sales are final.

Ebay feedback is 100%, userID: opticagent
This is to be the second sell for me on GetDPI.

Thanks for looking and drop me a message with any questions!
Cheers!
shawn