The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Leica CL, VC 35mm 2.5 PII, m-Hexanon 50mm f2, and Canon 35mm f2 LTM

ark8012

Leica CL - $200 paypaled. Buyer pays for actual cost of shipping.

This CL came as kit with a lens. I bought for the lens. So I am selling Leica CL. I am selling the camera as part only, so AS-IS condition. The shutter seems to be in working order, and the speeds sound ok as it should, but I cannot guarantee for accuracy because I have not tested with film. The meter was not tested either. I could not find the right battery, so its condition is unknown. There is no battery, but I see some sign of corrupted batter residules at the place for batter. The previous owner told me the camera worked fine when he used last time - about 5 years ago. The small plastic rim on the shutter was missing. Other cosmetic conditions looks good. The viewfinder shows as it should I think, but I did not test for 90mm lens (I do not have). Ask any questions if you are not sure for a certain condition.
I quoted from DAG, he said complete CLA plus batter conversion woul be $190 and the missing part is less than $10.

======================================================

VC 35mm f2.5 color skopar PII - $320 paypaled. Buyer pays for actual cost of shipping.

I bought this lens from a Korean seller, so I beleive this lens is Korean version. Nothing different of couse.
There is one faint cleaning mark on the rear element. I could not find any other mark other than the one. Cosmetic condition, check photos. I see there are very small paint loss but nothing looks major.
The lens comes with a Voigtlander hood and box. There is no box for the hood, but there is room for hood in the lens box. Maybe the asian version of the lens comes with hood.

=======================================================

Konica 50mm M-Hexanon f2 - $560 paypaled. Buyer pays for actual cost of shipping.

The lens is in excellent condition. There are a few very small paint loss, but hard to see. I asked Youxin Ye to check this lens, but he did not think the lens needs CLA. He just cleaned the front and rear element from outside. He did not open the lens. The glass condition is excellent except some dust. The lens comes with the original leather pouch.

=======================================================

Canon 35mm f2 LTM - $620 paypaled for all (lens, Canon case, Voigtlander m-mount adapter, and filter). Buyer pays for actual cost of shipping.

The lens is in excellent condition. Cosmetically, I see only very small paint loss at front rim by it's own cap. Check photos. There is only one very very faint cleaning mark on element. It is really hard to see. You will find the mark with strong light in a certain angle. There are very few dust. Overall, the optical condtion is excellent for its age. The lens comes with a Canon case, Voigtlander LTM to M mount adapter, and a 40mm yellow filter ("Canon Japan 40mm Y1" written on the filter). The 40mm filter is uncommon, so it's hard to find. The filter does not have scratches, but not very clean. Eve though the filter is in a good user condition, filter is selling AS-IS. I will not accept the return because of the filter (I do not want to mass up the lens sale because of the filter). I see a very very little oil mark on the blades, but the aperture ring moves without problems. Focus ring is smooth.

========================================================

My terms of sale. You will have 3 days for inspection after receiving the lenses (Leica CL does not have inspection time since it is AS-IS sale). If you find problems other than I mentioned above, you can ask for return the lens. For example, you have to inform me if you want to return the lens by Wednesday (Midnight by Cental Time) if you received the lens by Monday. I will make a full refund minus shipping cost plus $10 after receipt of the lens (because you will get an insurance by Paypal). I cannot cover the shipping cost of buyer's choice (could be 1 or 2 day shipping), but I think $10 would be cover most shipping in CONUS by USPS priority. You pay for the cost of return shipping. I will close the sale after 3 days of receipt of the lens by a buyer. No return after the 3 days with any reasons. I do not accept return for cosmetic reasons, so please check the photos and ask me if you think you need more photos. I do not accept paypal gift option because of my recent experience. Buyer needs some kind of insurance, right?

I have to make this terms of sale, because I got very bad experience recently as a buyer (I made a payment as gift, and got a trouble with the seller).

Please ask any questions or uncertain things for the items.

Thank you.

Last edited: