The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax N 24-85mm(converted), CZ100mm/2.8 MP & Mamiya A 120mm/4 Macro

Sparky16

Contax N 24-85mm F3.5-4.5 EOS (Converted by Conurus)

Asking $1200 net to me. I accept USPS money order, your mailed check or no fee Paypal(reg PP-please add 3%)

First up for sale is a VERY nice copy of a Contax N 24-85 zoom, converted by Conurus to Canon EOS mount.
Glass is very clean.....the overall condition of the lens is excellent. There are scuffs on the cap and A FEW SPECS OF DUSTS inside.
Sale includes Lens, Original box, pouch, Contax front and Canon rear cap, and the Contax GB-81 hood. (as pictured in the first photo)

Contax Zeiss Makro-Planar 100mm/2.8.

Asking $775 net to me. I accept USPS money order, your mailed check or no fee Paypal(reg PP-please add 3%)

Perfect glass with a few marks on barrel.
Sale includes Lens, Contax front cap and Canon(generic) rear cap. Also includes a CY to EOS adapter with AF confirm chip.

Mamiya Macro A 120mm F4 with EOS adapter

Asking $375 net to me. I accept USPS money order, your mailed check or no fee Paypal(reg PP-please add 3%)

Very clean, very few signs of wear. Glass is perfect.
Sale includes lens, Mamiya front cap, Canon rear cap(generic) plus a M645 to EOS adapter(no chip)

Sparky16

I'm going to EBay tomorrow...reasonable offer will be accepted for Contax N 24-85mm...or I may stay with Canon JUST FOR THIS LENS!

Steve

A

albymate

Hi - have just found this forum! - So I'm an old Contax guy and yes, iterested in your lens, does the dust flecks every cause any issues?

Sparky16

Hi - have just found this forum! - So I'm an old Contax guy and yes, iterested in your lens, does the dust flecks every cause any issues?
NO, not at all...I just found out about the dust specks, preparing the lens for sale.
Not affecting IQ in any way, but I believe in full disclosure. PM me if interested.

Steve

C

cjazz

Is the lens working fine with the AF and the aperture and the zoom?

Where about r u located? can I come and pick it up or can you send to another country?

Thank you very much

email me please to [email protected]