The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III

H

HRjj

Hello, I am currently selling a Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III Body with a list of accessories. This camera is lightly used, no physical damage whatsoever, has been used very carefully, and has about 15k shutter actuations on it. The price is $4900 either by PayPal or cash by local pickup. I am located in Montana. I am not the original owner of this camera, but this camera has never been refurbished, and the sensor has never been touched. I bought it from the original owner a little over 7 months ago, who claimed that they had purchased it late 2009. This camera includes the neckstrap, the AV and USB cables, LC-E4 battery charger, LP-E4 battery, and software CD-Rom. PM if interested. Thanks.

H

HRjj

Price has now been reduced to $4650 including shipping costs.