The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Quantum Instruments Battery- Turbo SC Slim & Compact Battery with 100/240 V

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Quantum Instruments Battery Pack - Turbo SC Slim & Compact Battery with 100/240 VAC Universal Charger in great condition with charger. Couple surface scratches . Looks like it was rarely used.

I'll take 245 for it shipped/paypal US only

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Quantum Instruments Battery Pack - Turbo SC Slim & Compact Battery with 100/2

Okay lets get this out of my office people. 210 dollars.

kdphotography

Re: FS: Quantum Instruments Battery Pack - Turbo SC Slim & Compact Battery with 100/2

Hi Guy,

Is the battery pack holding its charge well? Capacity (as far as you know?)

What the hell else are you hiding in your closet? :ROTFL:

ken

Guy Mancuso

It seems to be holding just fine I charged it about 3 weeks ago and it still looks like full charge. Someone smart here would buy Marcs rig , get this add the extra parts and have 2 nice portable units. Heck if I did not just buy a 3k Profoto acute 600 battery setup this looks like a winner idea he did.

kdphotography

My small portable quick kit is two Q flashes with Turbos. I really don't need this, but like the lighter weight of the SC model...

Rational mind vs. gear slut mind: Gear slut for the win!

PM sent.

ken

Guy Mancuso

Sold to Ken