The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Canon FD 70-210mm f/4.0 Macro + Accessories

F

FastCorner

Up for sale is a Canon nFD 70-210mm f/4.0 lens with close focus ability at 70mm and some accessories. Selling because I bought an Panasonic 45-200mm lens for telephoto and extension tube for macro on a different lens. I've basically used it only once or twice.

Items in the set are below. I'd like $60 (including shipping and PayPal fees).

• Canon nFD 70-210mm lens
    • Condition is very good, with only a few minor cosmetic knicks here and there
    • Focus mechanism is smooth
    • Aperture blades are oil-free
    • Internal lens elements look clean, but the front element has a few dust speck-sized points where the coating seems to have some wear (should not affect image quality)
  • Canon 58mm UV Haze filter + third party storage case
  • eBay 58-55 and 58-52 metal step-down rings
  • LowePro Lens Case 2
  • eBay tripod mount ring A (W)

Priced separately from the above is a Canon FD-to-Micro Four Thirds adapter by CirrusAdapter. It's very nicely made and is a good fit with the tripod mount. However, I'd like to hold onto it for future legacy lenses unless selling the adapter helps sell the lens. Asking $25 on top of the 70-210mm.

Photos of lens:

Photos of the adapter and tripod mount: