The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH (black paint)

patashnik

I have a Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH in black paint and would like to trade for a chrome Leica MP in decent condition.

Some minor brassing to the barrel, comes with box. The lens is coded for 6bit. I recently bought a 35mm Summilux-M ASPH, and that will do for now :D

Will post pictures when I get home (can't post from work due to firewall restrictions), contact me if you have questions. I live in Norway.

patashnik

Bump for pictures:
Flickr: svein_jarle1's Photostream

The original hood is beat up, it was this way when I bought it. I don't know the story, but it in no way reflects the condition of the lens. I also have a Leica 12526 hood (the one that comes with the "ordinary" Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH).