The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Samsung NX11 + 18-55mm OIS iFn lens

Roel

For sale is my MINT condition Samsung NX11 camera and 18-55mm OIS iFn lens. I purchased this kit in September 2011 and they are in perfect condition - you would not be able to tell them apart from new. They also function perfectly.

I have shot no more than 500 frames with this camera and I am selling it as I recently acquired an NX200, so the NX11 just sits in my camera bag.

Included in the sale are all of the original accessories (Samsung battery, charger, cables, DVD, manual, original box) plus and extra non-OEM (Pearstone) battery for a total of 2 batteries.

Price is $360.00 (US or Canadian dollars) which includes traceable shipping within Canada or to the USA. I accept Paypal or Email Money Transfer (Canada).

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested or wish to purchase.

Last edited: