The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Dream Leica Blk M9 & Nocti 0.95 Kit

fotografz

Selling a Black Paint Leica M9 with a M50 0/95 Noctilux. Both have been used, but babied ... I place them in my Kata shoulder bag wrapped in large micro cloths to avoid bag wear.

Black Paint M9 is conservatively near mint, silver box and outer box, everything as from factory. Comes with RSS Arca QR Base Plate, and the original factory base plate (virtually unused), Leica 1.4X Magnifier, Black Paint Thumbs Up, and soft release. This M9 is tuned to this 0.95 so if someone can't focus it, get your eyes examined;) It also perfectly focuses my M90mm (and 35/1.4 if I remove the 1.4X Mag to see the 35mm frame lines.

Will sell each separately, but not the accessories until camera is sold.

Black Paint M9 price is $5,850. with all mentioned accessories, $5,450 without them.

Noctilux 0.95 is mint in box, all accessories, as delivered from the factory ... even the outer shipping box.

M 50/0.95 Noctilux is $10,800 alone.

Combined price for both to one buyer as shown here with everything mentioned is $16,000.

Two day air shipping included to ConUS, Payment by Bank Transfer ... (Bank of America is no cost if both parties are their customers). Will ship when paid. I have a sterling reputation for sales here, and have sold items that cost a lot more than this kit.

Reason for selling: I am revamping my studio and beefing up lighting and MFD gear for more studio work with the H4D/60 and S2. Yada yada, yada ... I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Thank you for looking,

-Marc

fotografz

re: SOLD: Dream Leica Blk M9 & Nocti 0.95 Kit

To answer some PMs ...

The camera has 4,528 shots on it, has worked flawlessly since day one, and has never needed any service. Shot count is low because I have and use two M9s ... this one was dedicated to 50mm and up.

Thanks,

Marc