The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M6 TTL 0.58 Chrome

j. white

Leica M6 TTL 0.58 Camera Body in Chrome Finish – $1550.00 Shipped

Up for sale in an M6 TTL with the 0.58 viewfinder magnification in Leica's beautiful satin silver chrome finish. This is the model for wide-angle users and eyeglasses wearers. One of the nice features is the absence of 135mm frame lines from the standard M6 35/135 pair. This makes for a beautifully uncluttered view when using a 35mm lens.

The camera is in Excellent condition and has served me flawlessly. The only signs of use are a small mark on the backside, the usual light mark on the folding rewind crank that occurs with folding the lever out for use, and some bright marks on the cover for the battery compartment. All but the mark on the backside are visible in the pictures. That one is more of a bright mark too and requires the light hitting from a specific angle to see.

Feel free to write with any questions.

Comes with the original Strap, Body Cap, Outer Box, Plastic Presentation Case, and the original Manual.

More Pictures here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lilyst...N_1gaWu2tS0xwE&feat=email#5700674162909354130

The fine print:

I have done many deals here and on Rangefinder Forum. I am happy to report that I have had nothing but good dealings with people on both sites. Initially I would like to limit sales to the continental US only. Sorry to any interested folks from other countries! Shipping using Insured USPS Priority Mail is included in the asking price, unless the buyer requests and pays for another method. Meeting in person in the SF Bay Area is a possibility for serious buyers. Payment methods include USPS Money Orders, Bank Checks, and Bank Transfers. PayPal is accepted but I will not pay them for their services. Please be prepared to pay all fees if you wish to use them.

Thanks much,

-J.