The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S Full Profoto Compact Studio.

fotografz

For Sale: killer set of 4 Profoto Compact Mono-lights:

One Compact 300w/s accent light, one Compact 1200w/s, and two Compact 600Rs with Pocket Wizard receivers built-in, a hardwire sync cord and a spare, caps, power cords. These have been moderately used because I mostly use a pair of Profoto D4-R2400 Packs in studio.

For those without Pocket Wizard transceivers I have two PW Plus-II units with mounting caddies and PW sync connections to Profoto (see photo), and one Multi-Max for on camera that I can also sell.

Profoto lighting needs little introduction, it's rock solid and dominates rentals. It has the best modifier mount in the business. Not only is it more secure, it allows sliding the modifier along the body of the strobe to alter the focus of the lighting. Profoto also makes an adapter that allows use of Elinchrom EL light modifiers on these lights ... I use a Elinchrom 7' Octa box, EL background reflector, EL large beauty dish and EL focusing gobo box with my Profoto heads.

GetDpi pricing: $2,500. for everything including the Pocket Wizards.
This is a jaw dropping good deal (the 600Rs alone were $2K). They are hard to find because those that have them won't give them up. Packing costs and ground shipping is on you. Bank transfer, check, accepted, shipped once money clears. ConUs only.

(Note: Will separate later if no-one wants the whole set).

Obviously, local pick-up would be ideal so anyone in the SE area Michigan, N.Ohio, or lower Ontario/Windsor area would be a great buyer.

For those local buyers, I have extra goodies I'll throw in ... Profoto case, umbrellas and stands (which aren't worth the bulk to ship). Drive to my studio in Franklin Michigan near Detroit, and drive away with a complete Profoto studio ;)

-Marc

Reason for selling? Revamping whole studio starting with Hensel 1200L which has Profoto AIR radio built-in ... so moving to D1s AIRs for wireless compatibility across both systems. Expen$ive move to put it mildly :eek: so need cash, or I'd just keep these

fotografz

Come on folks, this is a GOOD deal ... stuff is hardly used ... my big packs do all the work.

Marc

Last edited:

fotografz

Yes it is. I have been busy with other projects and haven't paid any attention to this F/S ad. I do have a standing offer for part of it, but prefer to sell all.

-Marc