The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

low mileage Sony A850 with 50mm f1.7 and 28mm f2.8

gallery7

very low mileage Sony A850 full frame body. don't want to say 'mint' to cause any disputes but about as close to mint as you are going to get vs. new. has a dome gripper strap in black and the original glow in the dark Sony strap.

less than 3,000 clicks

selling as a kit with Sony 28mm f2.8 af and Minolta 50mm f1.4 af

boxes for 850 and 28mm available

not interesting in breaking up right now so a great price of $1650 canuck bucks

(items in Canada)

i am quite happy with my X100 and will buy another via the sale so if you have one to trade towards the gear, say the word.

cheers

gallery7

i also have two sets of radio triggers and receivers, 2 x vivitar 285's and an extra sony battery i can add.

swapping the 50mm f1.7 for a f1.4 is a possibility as well.

with the 50 swap and the triggers we are looking at $1800.

V

Vivek

Would the radio triggers/receivers allow AD TTL? If they would, I am interested in them.

gallery7

PLEEAASE folks. For my sanity...

When you have the $ then committ to buying. I have sold this thing so many times in the past 3 days it's making my head spin.

If you could, please, don't but it unless you are really ready to buy it. Please.

If you could also add whether or not you want the 285's and triggers that would be good.