The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One V grip like new

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Decide to sell this after all. This is the complete package with all the brackets and such. It is still under warranty a couple months old but I did lose the rubber button to the AEL button. You can send it into Phase under warranty and have it repaired , I simply don't have the time so for that a huge discount on it. I will also include the receipt as well and help with any warranty work if needed.

Cost new is 1290.00. Have box and such. Steal it for 750.00 shipped Us Only

Hurry I need to ship no later than Thursday since i am heading out for workshop.

kdphotography

I'm planning on converting my 9800 to a K7 B&W Piezography printer---so funds are committed there, otherwise I'd love to pick this up. Easiest way to keep the Phase DF body firmware current.

emendoz1

Hi Guy, does this grip work with any Mamiya 645 or does it have to be the new ones of DF versions?

Thanks

Ed