The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 24mm Elmarit ASPH & Panasonic Lumix 24mm view finder

JuJu

Up for sale is Leica 24mm Elmarit ASPH in mint- condition. Perfect glass. 6 bit coding was done in Leica NJ last year. Comes with everything it originally came with: matching box, leather pouch, hood, hood cap, rear cap, papers and brand new E55 front cap (which I just found, hidden in leather pouch after taking the photos...). Focus is buttery smooth, aperture ring turns smoothly with crisp 1/2 stop indentations.
Asking $2900 shipped within U.S. lower 48 states. (overseas buyers please PM me for shipping quote)

I also have a 24mm Panasonic Lumix view finder in mint condition (only used once or twice). Comes with everything it originally came with. Asking $110 shipped