The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sony Nex: Contax G 90mm f2.8 (Pen 38 sold)

DReilly

I'm shuffling things around...again! I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Zeiss Contax G 90mm f2.8

This lens is so good on the Nex that I was strongly considering getting it modified to fit on the GXR's M mount. It's a really stunning lens. Excellent condition optically, cosmetically and mechanically. Comes with hood and front Contax cap and lens pouch. I can include a very good sample of the generic Contax G/Nex adapter that I disassembled, cleaned and regreased with smoother teflon grease. Manual focusing is pretty smooth now!

$300 for the Lens, $30 for the adapter, US Shipping included. I won't sell the adapter until the lens sells. 3 day inspection period. International sales are as-is and will cost $45 extra for USPS Global Express, fully insured and declared. (The adapter won't cost this much to ship internationally...)

PEN LENS SOLD 38mm f1.8 Pen F lens with F/Nex and/or F/m43 adapters and plastic front cap.

This lens is superb on the Nex. Wide open most of the field is wicked sharp by 2/2.8 it's wicked across the field. Perfectly sized for the Nex and the color reproduction on the lens is just great. Optics are extremely clean, cosmetics are decent. The focus is smooth as is the aperture (the blades are clean too.) I had this and a 25mm f2.8 Pen F lens and I almost sold my M glass in favor of these.

I uploaded some OOC JPEGs (only WB corrected because I had the camera set to cloudy originally), you can see them here. Each scene at f1.8 and f2.8. They get sharper at f4/5.6 but 2.8 is already excellent. The 2.8 images are first, 1.8 second. http://www.flickr.com/photos/xenar/s...7629147782683/

$185 shipped conus with your choice of F adapter, Nex or m/43. If you want both adapters, it's $200.
3 day inspection period. International sales are as-is and will cost $45 extra for USPS Global Express, fully insured and declared.

Last edited: