The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:Like New In Box Leica 21mm f/3.4 ASPH!

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
I got on the list at Camera West just as this lens was announced. It's been out of the box exactly twice, once to test it, and once to take these photos. Lens is in pristine new condition, and comes with everything including the Unregistered Passport Warranty form.

This is a stellar lens, probably one of the sharpest M lenses Leica makes. I have the original 21 f/3.4 and the 21 Summilux, so I simply do not need three 21mm lenses. I am a self confessed gear slut, but I do have limits and I do have other needs. :ROTFL:

Price is $2995 firm, plus Paypal fees & shipping/insurance. I will not ship uninsured, so please do not even ask!

The Lens is SOLD!
Thank you all for looking.

Last edited:

kzphoto

Re: FS:Like New In Box Leica 21mm f/3.4 ASPH!

Chuck, If I had the cash, I'd be all over this lens. Any interest in a trade for a 28 Elmarit ASPH and a 50 Summarit f/2.5?

kzphoto

Re: FS:Like New In Box Leica 21mm f/3.4 ASPH!

I'm in your area.... More specifically Santa Cruz & Oakland / Alameda.