The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT Leica S1pro - D-A-CH

b&w

Hi,

first post and want something to sell...

For sale or trade is a Leica S1 pro with all orginal stuff, like the PCI card, all cables, the software, R-, M-, and Hasselblad V T/S adapter, even the manuel and the box. It is actually full working with a Powermac G4, which is also included.

Because of the weight for complete set I would prefer personal contact. I am located in south germany near the lake of constance. Asking 2500 Euro, best offer or trade for a digital back for my Hasselblad H1.

Pictures and details could be send via email.

b&w

some date about the camera:

presented 1996, first digital camera from Leica, one of 160. Scancamera with 26 MP, working with Windows 95, NT & 2000 or Mac OS 9.2.2 and a special Silverfast version.

here are pictures:

First, the camera:

the sensor:

the extra stuff:

6 & 30 m cable:

Leica M adapter, IR filter, Novoflex M to Nikon F

Leica R adapter:

secound power supply:

secound pci card:

here all with camera (lens & 3pod not included)

with t&s adapter for Hasselblad V lens

forgot the silverfast paket, hier a picture made with the S1pro - the 3 lines you see, depends on the flash shooting the screen:

The system is working with a PC or Mac with PCI cardslots, it acutally fine working with a Powermac G4 733.