The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony NEX5 Body, 16mm Lens, 18-55mm Lens, Leica-M adapter

Hosermage

Hi,

Selling my 8 months old black NEX5 because I just bought a NEX-5n. Since I only use MF lenses and the SEL18200, there's no reasons for me to keep the kit lenses either, so they're basically mint and only used in the first few days.

I'd rather sell the whole thing together, but I'll sell it in pieces if no one is interested in the body anymore. Here goes:

- Sony NEX5 body, Black, condition:9, had LCD screen protector on since day 1, with all original accessories and box - $250
- Sony E-mount 16mm kit lens, barely used, lens-cap, no end-cap, original box - $180
- Sony E-mount 18-55mm kit lens, barely used, lens-cap, hood, end-cap, no box because it came with the body - $180
- Fotodiox Pro Nex-LM adapter, $60

If you buy them all, I'll throw in 8GB Sony SD card and discount the total to be $600.

All prices are in USD, paypal'd, and shipped in CONUS.

I have 100% feedback on ebay with the same user ID.

Pictures of the body (I had to use my cellphone since the 5N has not arrived):

LCD should be scratch-free under the protective layer, put on since day 1

Camera bottom is pretty spotless

Pictures of the SEL1855:

There are some rub marks on the hood, but not real scratches

Pictures of the SEL16:

Pictures of the Fotodiox Pro NEX-LM Adapter:

Last edited:

lattiboy

Re: FS: Sony NEX5 Body, kit lenses, Leica-M adapter

Wow! $250 is the lowest I've seen for a 5N. A steal! GLWS!

Hosermage

Nono... I'm selling the "5" because I bought a "5n". Just to be clear :)

lattiboy

I misspoke myself! For a "5", that's still the best price... for a 5N, I'd have you evaluated by a mental health professional.... ;)

Hosermage

few queries but no champagne, I'm ready to break the kit apart :)
would love to be able to trade for the EVF for the 5n...

Hosermage

16mm - sold
NEX5 body - sold

18-55mm and M-mount adapter still available... $210 for both?

Last edited:

Hosermage

lots of NEX stuff being sold here... new lowered prices (paypal and shipping included)

18-55mm E-mount NEX lens with hood and front cap, came with the kit so no back cap and no box, $150
Fotodiox Pro NEX-Leica-M mount adapter, barely used, $40

I also got the Sony leather halfcase and lens cover combo for the 5n, but found it make the grip rather bulky for my hand. So if you feel the 5n body is too small, this will help. You see the official sony production description here, and here. Like new, but no box, $60 for both.