The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler - Canon 85mm f1.8 LTM

rmeskill

I'm debating selling my Canon 85mm f1.8 LTM lens. I picked it up off another user here a few months back, but it's turned out to be a bit too big and heavy for my taste. It's an absolutely excellent lens-easily 9/10 cosmetically, near 10/10 optically-just a few specks of dust in the elements to be expected from a lens of its vintage. Will come with a B+W 58mm UV/IR-cut MRC filter, front cap and LTM rear screw cap. Cosmetically the only thing wrong with it is there are some light scuffs on the focus knurling and the cap's a bit scratched, but obviously none of those will affect picture quality.

Asking $850, plus if you need a LTM>M adapter I can add a Voigtlander one for another $50. I'll cover shipping if you get PayPal fees. Will post pictures later tonight...

rmeskill

I'll bump this one last time-leaving for Europe in a week and by Friday she either needs to be packed with my gear or in a box to a new home...