The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 12/5.6 M mount

peterc

helping my friend sell a like new Voigtlander 12mm 5.6 that was bought brand new in mid Jan this year from Photovillage. He used it on the NEX but decided to go with a 11-18mm zoom instead. Taken out of the house TWICE asking for $675 shipped in the US.

4 by pcfsphoto, on Flickr

3 by pcfsphoto, on Flickr

2 by pcfsphoto, on Flickr

1 by pcfsphoto, on Flickr

but of course I had to try it on my M9 before letting him sell it!

L1054462 (1) by pcfsphoto, on Flickr

L1054432 (1) by pcfsphoto, on Flickr

L1054481 by pcfsphoto, on Flickr

SOLD SOLD SOLD he also has a novoflex adapter for mounting M-mount lenses onto the NEX, asking for $175 shipped in the US. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Re: FS: Voigtlander 12/5.6 M mount + Novoflex NEX/LEM adapter

Good luck with the sale; this is my favourite of the CV lenses I own now and use on the GXR. Looks great on the M9—amazingly low distortion, for me. Good luck with the sale.

peterc

novoflex adapter SOLD!

Kit, I would love to buy it, but i made a tough new year resolution of no buying lenses and cameras this year, can't break it this early!