The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 80/1.9 MF

homeiss

Has a bit of dust and a tiny black speck inside the lens. It has some wear around the mount and it is missing the little red mounting dot, as you can see in the third picture. It comes with both caps, but the front cap's spring doesn't work, so it won't stay on. I will include the Nikon pinch lens cap I've been using with it. The glass looks good, the aperture clicks nicely and is oil free.

I'm asking $320 with free shipping to Canada and the US (ships from Canada). Payment via Cheque or PayPal.

homeiss

I got out on Sunday and took a few shots with the lens wide open. The pictures were taken with my Mamiya 645 AFD and Mamiya ZD digital back. These are jpgs straight from the camera, all I did was down-size them by 50%.