The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summilux M 50mm f/1.4 Pre-asph BLACK PAINT FINISH

H

HenriCartier

Hello everyone.

I am selling my 50mm Pre-ASPH built in hood BLACK PAINT FINISH serial number 4011577 made in 2002 by Leica at Solms

Optically in excellent condition front and Back, always protected by a filter from the first day of use. Some tiny dust inside the lens.

The body is 80% new. Some paint loss but beautiful because it is golden patinated.

Mechanically : 100% mint.
The aperture ring works well, the focus ring works perfect.

Well it is NOT a lens for collector but for people want to USE the lens.

The lens comes in box with leica front and back caps, a standars leather case fit perfectly the lens. No paper.

If you can't see the pictures, please go to : ImageShack Album - 14 images

The price is : 2500 EUROS net to me.

The shipping cost worldwide (via EMS) insured and tracking number is included.

You can pay via paypal (add paypal fees) or bank transfer. You have to pay in EUROS.

The lens will be sent FROM PARIS - FRANCE after the payment, I will transfer you the proof of the sending and the tracking number. It takes around 7 open days to arrive worldwide.

Thanks Everyone.

H

HenriCartier

For fast trade :

NEW PRICE : 2300 EUROS net to me.

Thanks.