The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony 5N(1 month old) 18-55 Lens, EVF, 18-55, Many Extras

Jonathan

I have a Sony 5N package to sell. Please see below and PM if interested.

1 month old black Sony 5N body in box with receipt dated 1/9/12 from Amazon. Camera has about 75 shots on it. New condition.

Extra Sony brand Battery(B&H receipt included).

Sony 18-55 kit lens in retail box 3 weeks old(no receipt). Like new.

2 Sony cases here is one: http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...1&storeId=10151&langId=-1&partNumber=LCSEMF/B

Here is the other: LCM-EMA/B | α NEX Camera Case | Sony | Sony Style USA

Both cases are new. The 1st one still has the tags on it. I don't have the pouch for the 2nd one.

Sony FDA-EV1S See here: Sony OLED Electronic Viewfinder for NEX-5N Camera FDA-EV1S B&H This is in the original box. Used 2-3 times.

Leather Sony strap(new)

Over $1300 invested with the EVF. I'll sell for $950 net. I'll cover insured shipping. Any other fees are not included(3% if using regular Paypal).

I have 343+ feedbacks on Fred Miranda, a ton on Nikonians, +50 on Nikon cafe, etc.

Please PM if interested. Thanks.:) I'll try to take some photos on Friday.

Please note: EVF pending. Everything else availabe for $625 net to me after shipping.

Last edited: