The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nex5N+EVF, Zeiss ZM biogon 35mm f2, Voigtlander 15mm, M3 w/Summicron DR

awatanabe

Just moved to a 5d MK ii, selling everything else. I am a long time user of apug.org/largeformatphotography.info and have feedback on ebay under watanabe642653. All prices include shipping, but no paypal fees.

NEX5N: $500
EVF: $300
Voigtlander 15mm: $325
Zeiss ZM 35mm f2 with hood: $1005+$84

Leica M3 SS (serial #1,000,059): $1100
Leica DR Summicron 50mm (serial #2,524,957) with eyes/leather case: $1450 (sat on a shelf in sweden since the 70s, amazing shape)

More info on the gear:

NEX: very lighly used, taken on a few walks with the family and used for taking photos of gear for for sale threads when I was a large format user! Bought Nov '11 probably no more than 8 gigs of photos taken with this. EVF was bought new for over retail when they were (are?) hard to source, includes extra sony battery.

Voigtlander 15mm: Great performer, bought in like new used condition on ebay, sold the viewfinder a while back as I had no need for it on the NEX. Buy with the NEX and I'll throw in free Fotodiox pro LTM->NEX adapter

Zeiss ZM Biogon 35mm f2 w/hood: Bought new on here a week or two ago, didn't feel like returning to seller as I decided to go for a 5d mk ii as it was in transit, available here for retail as they are out of stock everywhere.

Leica M3 single stroke: bought from Youxin Ye (popular Leica repairman recommended on rangefinderforum.com) with a fresh CLA/overhaul. Very pretty camera

Leica 50mm DR Summicron w/eyes+leather case: bought from Sweden, interesting story on this lens. Apparently it was a backup for a newspaper and sat unused. Also it was made after it was officially discontinued, the official serial #'s end in the 1 million range but this is 2million+.

Taking pics now, will upload in the morning when I get to work.

Last edited:

awatanabe

Voigtlander 15mm + LTM nex adapter sold on these forums. Feel free to PM with offers.

Edit: also looks like I forgot to list the 24-105L!
It's in like new condition, came with my 5d mk ii last week, I bought the kit with the intention of selling the lens to get the body for cheaper than the body alone so this is basically a new lens: $900.