Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Nex5N+EVF, Zeiss ZM biogon 35mm f2, Voigtlander 15mm, M3 w/Summicron DR

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Nex5N+EVF, Zeiss ZM biogon 35mm f2, Voigtlander 15mm, M3 w/Summicron DR

Just moved to a 5d MK ii, selling everything else. I am a long time user of apug.org/largeformatphotography.info and have feedback on ebay under watanabe642653. All prices include shipping, but no paypal fees.

NEX5N: $500
    EVF: $300
    Voigtlander 15mm: $325
    Zeiss ZM 35mm f2 with hood: $1005+$84

Leica M3 SS (serial #1,000,059): $1100
    Leica DR Summicron 50mm (serial #2,524,957) with eyes/leather case: $1450 (sat on a shelf in sweden since the 70s, amazing shape)

More info on the gear:

NEX: very lighly used, taken on a few walks with the family and used for taking photos of gear for for sale threads when I was a large format user! Bought Nov '11 probably no more than 8 gigs of photos taken with this. EVF was bought new for over retail when they were (are?) hard to source, includes extra sony battery.

Voigtlander 15mm: Great performer, bought in like new used condition on ebay, sold the viewfinder a while back as I had no need for it on the NEX. Buy with the NEX and I'll throw in free Fotodiox pro LTM->NEX adapter

Zeiss ZM Biogon 35mm f2 w/hood: Bought new on here a week or two ago, didn't feel like returning to seller as I decided to go for a 5d mk ii as it was in transit, available here for retail as they are out of stock everywhere.

Leica M3 single stroke: bought from Youxin Ye (popular Leica repairman recommended on rangefinderforum.com) with a fresh CLA/overhaul. Very pretty camera

Leica 50mm DR Summicron w/eyes+leather case: bought from Sweden, interesting story on this lens. Apparently it was a backup for a newspaper and sat unused. Also it was made after it was officially discontinued, the official serial #'s end in the 1 million range but this is 2million+.

Taking pics now, will upload in the morning when I get to work.
    Last edited by awatanabe; 10th February 2012 at 14:42.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Nex5N+EVF, Zeiss ZM biogon 35mm f2, Voigtlander 15mm, M3 w/Summicron DR

pics uploaded

Post Thanks / Like

Voigtlander 15mm + LTM nex adapter sold on these forums. Feel free to PM with offers.

Edit: also looks like I forgot to list the 24-105L!
    It's in like new condition, came with my 5d mk ii last week, I bought the kit with the intention of selling the lens to get the body for cheaper than the body alone so this is basically a new lens: $900.

Post Thanks / Like

pm sent.

Post Thanks / Like

Nex5n and EVF sold on these forums.

Post Thanks / Like

pm sent

Post Thanks / Like

All sold!