The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: NEX-5N, Zeiss Contax G 28mm F2.8 NEX Adapter

FlypenFly

Comes with all original box, papers, battery, charger, and strap. Item is in great physical condition with no noticeable wear marks except a few small marks at the bottom. There has been a screen protector on it since day one. Works great.

Lenses in these pictures are not included, this is a body only sale.

Please include +3% for PP, $SOLD

If you would like to see some samples from this camera with the lens being sold here: NEX-5N Camera - a set on Flickr

_DSC4079.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

_DSC4081.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

_DSC4089.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

Works great, takes fantastic pictures. Samples here:

Contax G - a set on Flickr

Body is in great condition, I can't see any marks on the lens, and no large particles of dust inside the lens. Everything works great and works splendidly with a 5N with no color shifts.

I do not see any scratches on any of the glass, I've used a clear filter on it since day one. Comes with caps, and possibly a OEM front cap, not sure. I may also have a bag for it but I'd have to check again.

Body looks like this, camera not included ;)

Please include +3% for PP, $444

jxyy-8943.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

jxyy-8942.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

jxyy-8931.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

Last edited:

FlypenFly

Works great, takes fantastic pictures. Samples here:

Contax G - a set on Flickr

Body is in great condition, I can't see any marks on the lens, and no large particles of dust inside the lens. Everything works great and works splendidly with a 5N with no color shifts.

I do not see any scratches on any of the glass, I've used a clear filter on it since day one. Comes with OEM end cap, non-oem front cap, original contax bag. I may also have a bag for it but I'd have to check again.

Body looks like this, camera not included

Please include +3% for PP

jxyy-8942.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

jxyy-8931.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr