Site Sponsors

Thread: FS Leica M8, lenses, etc...

Post Thanks / Like

FS Leica M8, lenses, etc...

I知 standardizing on Nikon so I知 marketing my Leica M gear. (Update status 7:31 a.m. U.S. EST)

UVIR filters (except where noted with Voigtlander 25 F4) will be listed at a future date. Prices are firmish, bundled offers considered.

Photos are available for the following items here:

eekimelphoto | Leica M8 and lenses

Leica M8 black, 4799 shutter actuations, 1/8000 shutter. Lived all of its life in a black Luigi grip case (I received the case a couple weeks before I got the camera). Sold with Luigi case and three batteries: $2,350 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Leica 35 F2 ASPH black not 6 bit with box, case and caps $2,200 plus shipping and Paypal fees. TENTAIVE BUYER with several suitors after that.

Leica 50 F2 black not 6 bit, late model, built in hood, with box, case and caps, $1,600 plus shipping and Paypal fees SEVERAL suitors, waiting for reply from first person.

Leica 75 2.5 Summarit, 6-bit, with case, caps, box and extra screw-on lens hood, slight fading of focusing rubber $1,650 plus shipping and Paypal fees

Leica 1.25x viewfinder magnifier with case and rubber eyepiece bumper $250 plus shipping and Paypal fees

Voigtlander 25 F4 M Mount, 6-bit coded as 24 ASPH, with B&W UVIR and back cap (missing front cap) and box $325 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Nikon 85 F2 Chrome Leica Screw mount with hood, back cap and Leica front cap that fits over hood (bought in user condition) $250 plus Paypal fees. TENTATIVE BUYER, waiting for payment

Nikon 50 1.4 S mount with Nikon snap-on hood, second walk-around third-party hood and Amadeo Nikon S-Leica adapter, 6-bit coded. $300 plus Paypal fees. SEVERAL suitors, waiting for reply from first person.

Photos are now up for the 12 and 15:

Voigtlander 12 5.6 ASPH Chrome screw mount with uncoded M adapter and 12mm viewfinder $525 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Voigtlander 15 4.5 ASPH Chrome screw mount with 6-bit coded M adapter, 15mm viewfinder AND 21mm finder $400 plus shipping and Paypal fees TENTATIVE BUYER

Voigtlander 28 1.9, black, paint rubbing on focus wheel (bought in user condition) with 6-bit coded adapter $250 plus Paypal fees. SOLD

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by eekimel; 12th February 2012 at 04:32. Reason: Update status of gear.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS Leica M8, lenses, etc...

Sale pending on 28 1.9

Post Thanks / Like

Pmd you.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to take the Nikkor 2/85 if there are no severe cleaning marks.
    Will send pm, as well.

Best,

Oliver

Post Thanks / Like

I will buy Summicron 35mm ASPH from you. Thanks. David

Post Thanks / Like

I am interested in the Amedeo adaptor and Nikkor-S.C 5cm 1.4 + lens hoods.
    Can you send me a mail via teknopunk.com or PM me here?

You have photos of these items?
    How is the cosmetics and glass of the 50/1.4 Nikkor?

Cheers,

Dirk

Post Thanks / Like

I will take the 28mm ultron if still available no question.

Post Thanks / Like

Quick UPDATE (removing "sold" items)

Quote Originally Posted by eekimel View Post
    I知 standardizing on Nikon so I知 marketing my Leica M gear. (Update status 7:31 a.m. U.S. EST)

UVIR filters (except where noted with Voigtlander 25 F4) will be listed at a future date. Prices are firmish, bundled offers considered.

Leica M8 black, 4799 shutter actuations, 1/8000 shutter. Lived all of its life in a black Luigi grip case (I received the case a couple weeks before I got the camera). Sold with Luigi case and three batteries: $2,350 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Leica 35 F2 ASPH black not 6 bit with box, case and caps $2,200 plus shipping and Paypal fees. TENTAIVE BUYER with several suitors after that.

Leica 50 F2 black not 6 bit, late model, built in hood, with box, case and caps, $1,600 plus shipping and Paypal fees SEVERAL suitors, waiting for reply from first person.

Leica 75 2.5 Summarit, 6-bit, with case, caps, box and extra screw-on lens hood, slight fading of focusing rubber $1,650 plus shipping and Paypal fees

Nikon 50 1.4 S mount with Nikon snap-on hood, second walk-around third-party hood and Amadeo Nikon S-Leica adapter, 6-bit coded. $300 plus Paypal fees. SEVERAL suitors, waiting for reply from first person.

Photos are now up for the 12 and 15:

Voigtlander 12 5.6 ASPH Chrome screw mount with uncoded M adapter and 12mm viewfinder $525 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Voigtlander 15 4.5 ASPH Chrome screw mount with 6-bit coded M adapter, 15mm viewfinder AND 21mm finder $400 plus shipping and Paypal fees TENTATIVE BUYER

Thanks for looking.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eekimel View Post
    I’m standardizing on Nikon so I’m marketing my Leica M gear. (Update status 8:43 p.m. Feb. 14 U.S. EST)

UVIR filters (will be listed at a future date. Prices are firmish, bundled offers considered.

Leica 50 F2 black not 6 bit, late model, built in hood, with box, case and caps, $1,600 plus shipping and Paypal fees SEVERAL suitors.

Thanks for looking.
    Updated to note remaining gear.

Post Thanks / Like

bump

Post Thanks / Like

bump