The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 50 Summicron - latest version

denrusso

Up for sale is my Leica 50 summicron - latest version, but NOT 6 bit coded. I purchased the lens about two years ago, used. This sale includes the lens, Leica rear cap (14269), and Leica front cap (14038).

The body of the lens does have some minor wear, but nothing that affects IQ. I tried to capture it in the images below. If you would like more detail, let me know and I'll try to get some more pics.

Price is $1,900 - includes paypal fees and shipping. This is a US only sale. Shipping is through USPS with standard insurance. If you would like additional insurance on the lens, it will be at your cost. Lens ships from Long Island, NY.

I have done a few transaction here without issue. You can also view my feedback on FredMiranda (perfect as well).

pm with any questions...

Thanks,
dr