The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] FS: Leica 35mm Summicron-R 3Cam with ROM, MINT

just4fun

I am selling my Leica 35mm Summicron-R 3Cam Lens with ROM, build in Hood, MINT.
I will also include a LEICA 55mm Filter.
The red Leica base presentation is not included.
The Lens was bought at ADORAMA over a year ago and have been used only few time, Adorama rate it EXC+ (you can see the sign outside the leather pouch) but in my opinion, they were cautious! so MINT is more accurate.

You can easily use this Lens with Canon EOS Camera, I will give you a free adapter if you can prove you have Canon camera.
Of course you can use this lens with other cameras like SONY NEX, NIKON, Micro 4/3, Pentax etc... Leica R is compatible with almost any camera out there of course if you have adapter and with/without modify.

You will likely see them selling on Ebay for over 2K for the same condition.
My price is only $1500 NET (do what you do on Paypal)
Shipping is $20 and International is $60.
I will not responsible if it loss in transit, but I don't see why it will loss? never happen to me before. Of course, tracking number is always provide.
Please search my previous posts for reference.