The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (EU) 2x Nex cameras with extras

Jonas

I'm here putting up two Nex cameras sell:

1: Sony Nex-5, black, with extras: the Sony E-mount 16/2.8 and the dedicated 0.75 UWA adapter, an extra battery, the box
2: Sony Nex-5N, black, with extras: the EVF unit and an extra battery, the box

Conditions: Bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes (I'm not interested in throwing a lot of money at PayPal), Payment in EUR for anyone living in a euro country, payment in SEK (Swedish Krona) for anyone else, if the camera is not as described I'll take it back if returned within a week from receiving it and if in the same condition as when received, the prices include insured and signed for shipping.
The cameras are sold as they are as the warranty isn't possible to transfer.

1: Nex-5, with 16mm and 0.75 UWA adapter

Some images (sorry for the dust particles):

The camera has 6.350 clicks, is problem free, has no real scratches or dings and the LCD looks fine.
Included: The camera, the 16mm lens, practically as new, an dedicated UWA adpter VCL-ECU1, practically as new and turning the 16mm lens into a 12mm), an extra battery (third party) and the box it came in with everytihng there was in it.

The camera has served me well. All images in my CV35/1.2 v2 on-line review at CV 35/1.2 II - a first look: Sony NEX Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review were taken using this camera. A Nex-5 isn't the latest and greatest but I have no real complaints:

The price is EUR 350 (or SEK 3.075) net to me (the EUR 25 shipping is included).

2: Nex-5N, with EVF

Here is a Nex-5N in very good condition. The camera functions flawlessly, the odometer says 2.350 clicks and it's free from dings and scratches.

Included: The camera, the box it came in with everything in it, another box with the FDA-EV1S in it, an extra (third party) battery. If you don't have any lens you may be interested in a Hexanon 40/1.8 with adapter for another EUR 25 extra. Something to start with.

Here are the images of the camera:

The price is EUR 600 (or SEK 5.275) net to me (the EUR 25 shipping is included).

One more thing; the camera(s) goes to the first one saying I take it. The prices are at this moment firm. However, if you feel I'm totally off the mark please send me a PM and let me know why.

Thank you,

Jonas

Jonas

New lower prices:

Nex-5 with 16/2.8 and the UWA adapter: EUR 330 (or SEK 2900)
Nex-5N with the EVF: EUR 580 (or SEK 5100)

Last edited:

emr

Why is the warranty not possible to transfer? If they're normal EU purchases, there should be a normal manufacturer's warranty. Or are they bought from outside the EU?

Last edited:

Jonas

Why is the warranty not possible to transfer? If they're normal EU purchases, there should be a normal manufacturer's warranty. Or are they bought from outside the EU?
They are bought by me here in Sweden. The warranty is not possible to transfer as there is no manufacturer I know of allowing that. Maybe it is different in other countries but here we have no law forcing the maker to accept warranty repairs by anyone else but the original buyer.

However, I'll keep the receipts and in the unlikely situation with one of these cameras falling apart the buyer can send it to me and I'll have it repaired and then sent back. It's just a matter of shipping costs.

That way you can consider the cameras to be under warranty this way:
Nex-5 until the end of May and the 5N until the end of October.

G

gplatt

I bought a camera (and lenses) from Jonas and was very happy indeed with what I bought.

He also made me the offer of helping me with any problems with the camera which could be covered by warrantee by sending in the camera for me. Fortunately there have been no problems at all.

Jonas

Ahoy there Guy. I hope everything is fine with you!

@emr: I got your PM. To be honest I have never tried to have a camera repaired bought by somebody else here in Sweden. I know, from several discussions earlier, that warranty normally isn't possible to transfer. Maybe it works these days, at least in the EU. And you know, I always try to follow the rules set up by the site owners...

Still available:
Nex-5 with 16/2.8 and the UWA adapter: EUR 330 (or SEK 2900)
Nex-5N with the EVF: EUR 580 (or SEK 5100)

I may, or may not, reduce the prices later, I don't know. For now they are firm.

Thank you,

Jonas

Jonas

I found a Nex battery charger for use in cars in a box. I add that to the Nex-5 parcel, and lower the 5N + EVF price:

Still available:
Nex-5 with 16/2.8 and the UWA adapter, extra battery, extra charger: EUR 330 (or SEK 2900)
Nex-5N with the EVF and extra battery: EUR 570 (or SEK 5000)

Jonas

Update:

Nex-5 with 16/2.8 and the UWA adapter, extra battery, extra charger: SEK 2800 (or EUR 317 if you live in the euro-zone)
Nex-5N with the EVF and extra battery: SEK 4900 (or EUR 555 if you live in the euro-zone)

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Nex-5N with the EVF and extra battery: SEK 4900 (or EUR 555 if you live in the euro-zone)

I will buy this from you Jonas. Will PM you immediately.

Cheers, Kit

Jonas

The Nex-5N with EVF is sold and shipped.

Thank you Kit!

The Nex-5 with extras is still available.