The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Ikon and Nikon-S 5cm f/1.4 w/ Amadeo Adapter

bluebook

I need to raise money, so I must sell something...sigh...here goes:

Option 1 (preferred): Nikkor S.C. 5cm (Japan version) f/1.4 lens for S-mount Nikon Rangefinder. As you know, it is a sonnar. Glow crazy wide-open but with good resolution. Sharpened up stepped down like all the classic 50s. Selling with Amedeo S-M (S to M mount) adapter. No problem with rangefinder so far. Comes with UV filter. Bought literally last month as a cheaper alternative to its equivalent LTM version. Looking for $470 shipped + paypal fee.

Option 2: A package of Nikkor above with a black Zeiss Ikon rangefinder. Will not sell the ZI alone. If taken together, would like $1400 shipped + paypal fee. Full disclosure: there is a scratch on the top plate for ZI from one travel, which it had to share the same space with another lens in the bag (stupid me). Possibly my favorite camera so far. Oh well, sometimes thing gotta go.

bluebook

Here are the pictures (from iPhone)

Nikkor (not scratch but cleaning mark that looks like an alcohol wipe that has dried out, possibly from previous cleaning)

I don't notice any issue on image quality (glow wide-open, sharpen up at f2).

Zeiss top plate