The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Cambo 35xl, Hassy 50 CFi, Canon 135L & 70-200/4IS

NicholasRab

Super nice grab bag of different mount stuff.

Lots of images after the listings, please ask any questions. All items are located in Lake Tahoe, CA. All prices include shipping and paypal fees. I have sold one item here, but also can see feedback at FredMiranda under 'Coffeeshakes'.

• SOLD Leica M8- $1800 User condition with zero problems. I'm the third owner, it has light brassing, light scratches on the screen, and overall a solid choice for a camera you don't have to worry about. Someone else already took the newness away :). Includes original battery (usable, but not great), strap and charger. Previous owner stated the camera had 2000 exposures, I've probably shot another 1000 or so on it.
  • Hasselblad CFi FLE 50mm - $1400 Latest version, almost flawless, only the very slightest signs of any use, glass perfect, includes third party hood. Wonderful lens, I kept holding onto it with visions of a digital V mount back, but never happened.
  • Schenider APO-digitar 35mm in Cambo mount $2600. Beautiful condition, includes center filter which is also in excellent shape. Small marks on the mount where it attaches to the camera body.
  • Canon 135L - $850. Purchased a few years ago from Adorama as a 'refurb'. I could see no signs of use. Put a filter on it day one, and just removed it for the first time today to take photos. Glass perfect. The hood has a couple marks on it, the most obvious can be seen in the photos, but is in fine shape. Not a lot of use. Original box included.
  • Canon 70-200L f4/is - $875 I am the original owner, this lens also had a filter put on day 1 and never removed. Excellent shape, glass is flawless. Body only shows faint signs of use. Filter included, and seems to be in fine shape, but not guaranteed to be up to anyones standards, mostly because I almost never used a lens cap on this lens, just a filter and a hood. Original box is included.

M8 - SOLD

Hasselblad 50

Cambo/Schenider 35mm

Canon 135

Canon 70-200/4 IS

Last edited:

NicholasRab

I can't seem to edit my messages for some reason. Regardless, bump, and a price reduction of $50 to any item in the list!