The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 1000f with 80mm CZ and 120 back

jaybob20

It might be my first post here, kinda a lone wolf when it come to photography. I shoot only film. I tying to reduce my gear to what I'm actually using regularly.

I have a Hasselblad 1000f CLA last week. Lens was also CLA last week.

Great shooter, looks real nice too. Cocked shutter looks great, some light oil spots. Sprung shutter some nicks, but no leaks or damage. Lens has some lint in it after CLA, aperture smooth. Lens also has what looks like a double? aperture.

Body is '57, Lens '57 , Back '55 ( I might have a '57 back around somewhere).

$950 for this classic, freshly CLA'ed beauty, open to offers for more or less. Interesting trades as well. 50mm F/FE 2.8 Hasselblad lens.

View attachment 54711

jaybob20

Ok, lens is different and I have some better pics. The lens I'm not including has some haze in the rear element, cementing layer. Doesn't seem to cause any problems, but contrast might be reduced slightly. Here are a bunch of pictures:

1000f setup

Oh new price, $750 and 2 backs 16 (645) and 12 (6x6) and 10 rolls of film, B+W or Color, you pick.