The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh 519 Deluxe, Olympus OM 100/2 ED, Bronica Nikkor P 75mm 2.8 + Nikon Adapter

K

kurowah

Ricoh 519 Deluxe - $50
I bought this camera in Japan about a year and a half ago. Has treated me really well, but I just don't use it much anymore. Has some light scratches on the front glass, but besides this, this camera is a beautiful specimen. Light wear externally from age. Very clean cosmetically and mechanically considering it's age. The camera comes with dedicated Ricoh filter and lens hood.

Olympus OM 100mm f2 ED - $750
One of the harder to find lenses. Only problem is lens has few marks on front glass and some cleaning marks on back glass. Otherwise, in great condition. Aperture blades are dry and snappy. Extremely light wear externally, beautiful mechanically. Lens has a built in lens hood and comes with Olympus front/back caps. I'm also throwing in some olympus extras as I have no need for them. Included also are 49mm lens hood, soft lens case, and a focussing screen.

Nikkor P 75mm f2.8 + s2 fast focus handle - $70
Lens for Bronica s2 system. Numerous dots on rear glass.

Zenza Nikon-Nikkor to Bronica adapter - $150
Extremely rare adapter. Made for the Bronica Z, D, and S.