The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9, 2 lenses

jeffnesh

I must unfortunately part with my M9 kit. All is in wonderful condition and very fairly priced…just looking for a good home. I'd like to hold on selling the lenses until the M9 is gone, but am listing them all at once in case someone wants one or both lenses with the M9. Prices are solid and include paypal fees, shipping, etc.

Steel Gray M9 in MINT condition. $5400

Purchased brand new 7 months ago (July 2011, I am the original owner) and very lightly used since. Only 2070 shutter clicks. Mechanically and aesthetically perfect, no damages or scratches. Original boxes, manuals, packaging, strap, accessories, etc.

Has Giotto lcd screen protector and matching "Thumbie", both easily removable if desired.

This is a beautiful camera!!!

Price listed is your total cost, includes paypal fees and insured ground shipping in CONUS.

50mm f2 Summicron-M in MINT condition. $1650

New model, 6-bit encoded. Mechanically and aesthetically perfect. Includes both front and back caps, but no box.

Price listed is your total cost, includes paypal fees and insured ground shipping in CONUS.

90mm f2.5 Summarit-M in MINT condition. $1650

New model, 6-bit encoded. Mechanically and aesthetically perfect. Includes both front and back caps, Leica cloth case, AND lens hood (normally sold separately). Original boxes included.

I've purchased and sold here and on FM, and have feedback on ebay under 'jelknesh'. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks for looking…

-Jeff

Last edited: